Sterile Water for injectionis a sterile, nonpyrogenic preparation of water for injection that contains no bacteriostat and is dispensed in a single-dose bottle used to dilute or dissolve drugs for injection. Sterile Water for Injection is packed in a single 10 ml plastic vial.
0.9 Sodium Chloride for injection USP is a sterile, single dose nonpyrogenic solution packaged in a fliptop plastic vial. Each mL contains sodium chloride 9 mg. No preservatives, antimicrobial, bacteriostatic or buffers added. Chemically designed NaCl soluble in water. Used to dilute and disolving drugs for injection.
This product is shipped worldwide from our Warehouse Eminence/Cooper/MyoGen/…
- Shipping price from this warehouse: $29 (or $29 + 8% of total order with shipping insurance)
- Validation of your payment: 24 to 72 hours (except week-end) after you sent us the payment proof.
- Preparation and shipping of the parcel: within 24 hours (excluding weekend) after validation of your payment.
- Transit and delivery: 5 to 15 days.
- We send you the tracking code: 2 to 3 days after parcel has been shipped.
We deliver everywhere in the USA (New York, Los Angeles, Florida, North-Carolina, Texas…) or in any other country such as Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, France, South Korea or South Africa… except Canada, Denmark, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia.