- Product and Laboratory: Ralista (Raloxifene) by Cipla
- Effects: Anti-estrogen, relieves water retention, reduces estrogen side effects and the development of gynecomastia
- Ingredients: Raloxifene
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 60 mg/tab
- Presentation: 10 tabs (Total box 600 mg)
- Dosage: Between 30-60mg/day for 2-4 weeks (Please see description for further dosage guidelines / structures.)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female N/A N/A N/A N/A
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: N/A
- Level: Suitable for all users
Ralista is a well known anti-estrogen on the market and belongs to the category of products called selective estrogen receptor modulators (SERM).
Ralista acts like Tamoxifen (Nolvadex) and Clomiphene Citrate (Clomid), two products that effectively block estrogen absorption. Bodybuilders and athletes using anabolic steroids use these products to prevent excess estrogen. Reduced estrogen absorption significantly reduces estrogen side effects and the development of gynecomastia.
WHEN IS IT USED ?
Ralista as well as SERMs such as Nolvadex and Clomid, is known to be one of the essential components in a PCT program, with the aim of regulating hormone levels after the end of an anabolic steroid cycle.
To stimulate the natural production of endogenous testosterone, a dose of Ralista of 30 – 60 mg per day is ideal. Regarding its administration, the product can be taken in the morning or evening, depending on individual preferences.
RALISTA SIDE EFFECTS
- Joint stiffness
- Lowers insulin
- Gastrointestinal disorders