- Product and Laboratory: Menodac HMG by SUN PHARMA
- Effects: Increases endogenous testosteron production (recovery of testosterone following a cycle of anabolic steroids)
- Ingredients: Human menopausal gonadotropin
- Form: Injection
- Concentration: 150 iu/ml
- Presentation: 1 bottle of 2 ml
- Dosage: 150 IU per day
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 75iu per day 75iu per day 150 iu per day N/A
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: NolvaGen (Nolvadex) / ClomiGen (Clomid) / AnaGen (Arimidex) (all post HCG use) / Letrozole (if neeed)
- Level: Advanced
There is some similarity between HMG and HCG. The big difference between the two is that HMG also stimulates FSH. This increase in FSH is important because it means that the sperm count also increases.
Originally conceived as a fertility drug, HMG is of growing interest to bodybuilders and athletes for the roles it can play in the recovery of testosterone following a cycle of anabolic steroids.
WHEN IS IT USED?
Bodybuilders who do not see results with PCT turn to Menodac 150 IU because it is able to stimulate the body’s receptors much more than HCG.
Bodybuilders recommend a very low dose of HMG. A single injection of Menotrophin 150 IU per day is sufficient. To reconstruct testicular function and fertility in men, the duration of treatment is two months. Menodac is effective for bodybuilders who have taken a high dose of anabolic steroids.
SIDE EFFECTS OF MENODAC
- Abdominal pain
- Inflammation at injection site (2 to 7% of users)
- Injection site pain (2 to 7% of users)