- Product and Laboratory: LIOTHYRONINE SODIUM (T3 Cytomel) by Hilma Biocare
- Effects: Improved fat loss
- Ingredients: Triiodothyronine
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 25 mcg/tab
- Presentation: 50 tabs (Total box 1250 mcg)
- Dosage: 25-100mcg/day for 6-12 weeks total (please see description / guidelines for advanced dosing structure)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female N/A N/A N/A Some women prefer to stick with roughly half the male dose (please see product description) though many simply implement it according to the same guidelines)
- Protection during treatment: None needed if used alone.
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: This product stacks well with any product other than DNP and Ephedrine.
- Level: Suitable for all users
LIOTHYRONINE SODIUM or T3 is a thyroid hormone that greatly affects the basil metabolic rate in a stimulating sense.This hormone is involved in many cellular functions including the metabolism of carbohydrates, fat and proteins. When an individual is no longer producing enough of this hormone on his own, the metabolism does not function properly. By supplementing with T3, this provides the body with the thyroid hormone and it should return the metabolism back to proper working order. CAS number: 6893-02-3. Dosation: 50 tabs/bottle, 50mcg/tab.