- Product and Laboratory: Glycomet (Metformin) by USV
- Effects: Fat loss and strength gain
- Ingredients: Metformin
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 500 mg/tab
- Presentation: 10 tabs (Total box 5000 mg)
- Dosage: 500 to 1500mg one hour after a meal rich in carbohydrate
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 500mg /day 1000mg /day 1500mg/day 500mg per day
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: N/A
- Level: Suitable for all users
Glycomet is a compound used to fight type II diabetes and is also used by those at risk of developing the disease and obese people. Thankfully, this product also reduces low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and the production of glucose in the liver is suppressed.
If bodybuilders use Glycomet, it is to be able to control their fat mass. So you can eat carbohydrate-rich meals without worrying about storing fat. In addition, muscles will develop more when the product is combined with an adequate diet.
The use of this product varies for each bodybuilder. That is, for successful muscle development, it is essential to take 500-1000 mg one hour after a meal rich in carbohydrate. The maximum dose is 1500 mg.
SIDE EFFECTS OF GLYCOMET
- Suppression of appetite