- Product: Cabgolin (Dostinex)
- Effects: Dopamine agonist (reducing prolactin)
- Ingredients: Cabergoline
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 0.25mg/tab
- Presentation: 4 tabs (Total box 1g)
- Dosage: 0.250mg – 0.5 mg per day
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 0.25 mg twice a week. 0.5 mg twice a week. 0.5 mg twice a week. N/A
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: Turinabol / Proviron / Growth Hormone (All Varieties)
- Level: Intermediate
BUY CABGOLIN ONLINE
Cabgolin is a dopamine agonist designed to reduce prolactin. In the medical field, it is commonly used to fight prolactinoma, a benign pituitary tumor that can lead to excessive prolactin production. It is also used by athletes who take anabolic steroids, products that can increase prolactin levels such as Nandrolone and Trenbolone.
Increased prolactin levels can lead to gynecomastia. Excess prolactin levels also lower libido levels and can eventually lead to erectile dysfunction (ED). Cabgolin is often the ideal solution for these problems.
WHEN IS IT USED?
Steroid users use Cabgolin in most cases with an aromatase inhibitor, for dual protection.
Most users take a dose of 0.25 mg twice a week. As far as the moment for taking it, Cabgolin is preferably taken with the evening meal.
SIDE EFFECTS OF CABGOLIN
- Edema of the ankles and feet
- Dry mouth
- Drowsiness – Sleepiness
- NauseaIndigestion and/or vomiting