- Product and Laboratory: Aromasin by Maha Pharma
- Effects: Anti-estrogen, decreases fat build-up, decreases water retention
- Ingredients: Exemestane
- Form: Oral
- Concentration: 25 mg/tab
- Presentation: 30 tabs (Total box 750 mg)
- Dosage: 12.5-25 mg per day
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 12.5 mg per day 12.5-25 mg per day 12.5-25 mg per day N/A
- Protection during treatment: N/A
- Pct post cycle therapy: N/A
- Stack: Turinabol / Proviron / Growth Hormone (All Varieties)
- Level: Intermediate
Benefits of an Exemestane /Aromasin cycle
- Helps to avert storage of subcutaneous water
- Safeguards against gynecomastia issues
- Enhances significant restoration of testosterone
- Helps to shield existing testosterone levels
Together, these positive effects are proof that an exemestane cycle is extremely vital in preventing problems that might pop up during an AAS cycle. If you’re using Exemestane in your intra cycle therapy plan, 12.5-25 mg every day would be sufficient to deliver impressive results.
Concerning the duration of the cycle, be sure not to go below the minimum dosage at any given time for better shielding from estrogenic issues.
As such, it’s important to maintain enough supplies to last you till the end of your AAS phase which should run for between 6-16 weeks depending on the product in question.
Instead of using Exemestane pills for bodybuilding, some use it for intra cycle protection. Used in the last 10-14 days of a cutting cycle, it can be an excellent boost for muscular dryness.
For a cutting cycle, 25mg/day will be perfect especially if you’re looking to prevent storage of subcutaneous water.
This product doesn’t come with any major side effects as long as you use the right dosages when administering it.